Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is it your birthday?
Thanks for asking, Beth. It was 2 months ago, but Nadia posted that pic for me at the spanish thread back then. Made me happy

My favorite werewolf

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey you're an October baby then? me too!

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for asking, Beth. It was 2 months ago, but Nadia posted that pic for me at the spanish thread back then. Made me happy
Guess I missed it. But, hey, you got Josh pics so that isn't so bad.

Mmm...I take it he played a werewolf in Cursed? I've never seen it. Or, well, I saw like 5 minutes of it around Halloween but it was almost over so I didn't bother.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

awe Beth, you should see it! its a little on the corny side, but Josh of course looked his best! and yes, he is a sexy werewolf

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 12-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

The movie was lame, but Josh was the sexiest werewolf ever

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth
Old 12-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always meant to see it, because not only does it have but it also has Christina Ricci, who I adore. For some reason, though, I just never get around to it.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

i love christina as well. i must say im pretty jealous of her though. not only does she play josh's love interest in that movie, but she plays johnny depp's in 2 other movies! the same goes for Juliette Lewis. im soo envious of those women!

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina is always getting to make-out with the hot guys! Josh, Johnny, James McAvoy. Seriously?! Life is so unfair.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
hey you're an October baby then? me too!
Cool, Mary. Are you a librarian like me, too? I'm from october, 18th.

Beth We shoud have a list of birthday dates, I don't wanna miss yours.

To be honest, I didn't like the movie, but if you focus on how handsome Josh looks on it, it's all fine

Christina Ricci has worked with Josh in 3 films, but Cursed was the only one that gave her the chance to kiss the man, lucky girl, lol.
Behind blue eyes
Old 12-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

yes i am, October 3. we should have a list of bdays somewhere! yeah, the first time i saw cursed i couldnt stop laughing, but they were replaying it so many times during halloween, i actually started to like it. and i must say that that movie was one that josh looked his best. but now im partial to shadows of the sun and aurora borealis too

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 12-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Cool, Mary. Are you a librarian like me, too? I'm from october, 18th.

Beth We shoud have a list of birthday dates, I don't wanna miss yours.

To be honest, I didn't like the movie, but if you focus on how handsome Josh looks on it, it's all fine

Christina Ricci has worked with Josh in 3 films, but Cursed was the only one that gave her the chance to kiss the man, lucky

Oh, mine was back in August so it isn't coming around against for another 8-9 months.

I didn't know you were a librarian. I am actually in the process of applying to a Master's Degree program in Library Sciences so I can become a librarian.

Christina's done films with my two favorite Creek alum, Josh and Michelle. That's part of the reason I love her.

ETA: We do have a birthday thread on the board. And I just bumped it.

Last edited by Burn Our History; 12-17-2008 at 10:26 AM
Old 12-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I didn't know you were a librarian. I am actually in the process of applying to a Master's Degree program in Library Sciences so I can become a librarian.
oh i think i got a little confused i thought she was asking me if a was a fellow "libra" not a librarian. but no, im not. i graduated with a major in journalism and im an ad writer as of now.

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 12-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, it is entirely possible she was and I misread it. I suppose in the context of the conversation, it would make more sense, wouldn't it? I actually went back and read it 3 times to make sure I didn't read a word other than "librarian." I skim more often than not and don't read things thouroughly. It is a wonder I ever got out of college.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bumping it, Beth. I'll go check out.

Quote:
I was talking about the zodiac sign, lol. Sorry if I messed up with the word Actually I'm a school teacher but I love the idea of being a librarian, since I was very little I love books. My favorite gift were books instead of dolls, I was a little freak, lol. Always the winner in ortography contests

Quote:
Christina's done films with my two favorite Creek alum, Josh and Michelle. That's part of the reason I love her.
I know, she's so lucky she's worked with them. There are others like Patricia Clarkson or Rachael Taylor that has shared that honor too.

Quote:
and i must say that that movie was one that josh looked his best. but now im partial to shadows of the sun and aurora borealis too
Or Shutter, he looks HOT there. Have you seen that one, guys?
Behind blue eyes
Old 12-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's okay, Romi. Actually, I don't think we have an special word for people who fall into different zodiac classifications. We just say, "You're a..." and then whatever the sign is. For example, I'm a Leo. You are a Libra. Mary's a...Virgo, maybe? That is the one before a Libra, right? I have no idea.

I loved getting books instead of toys too, so we're kindred freaks. I always ended up melting my Barbie dolls' heads to something.

I didn't see Shutter, mostly because it was a horror movie and I really don't get into those. I plan to rent it at some point, though. I am determined to see all of Josh's movies.