Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with ya DCreekFreak.

I haven't seen any of PJ yet, still on S3 waiting anxiously for S4 so I am not going to judge any PJ yet, but I do like the way they showed P/A's first time. Very sweet talking about it to. And it was beautiful b/c they were both in love with each other.But yall are really makin me want to see this PJ love scene!
Old 09-05-2004, 04:49 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Katie
I do like the way they showed P/A's first time. Very sweet talking about it to. And it was beautiful b/c they were both in love with each other.
I definitely agree

Old 09-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I have to agree w/everyone who said that the best sex was between Mitch and Gail. They were just so passionant especially in season two when Gail called Mitch over to fix the dishwasher and then they started going at it. I was just like because I didn't get to see the first half of season 1 and never got to see all the Mitch/Gail loving that I had heard about.

It was whoa!

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 09-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, that dishwasher scene was really...wow!

Old 09-08-2004, 04:33 PM
New Fan

Hmm...sensitive question...

I was just wondering if 3rd base was ever hinted at over the course of the show. You know, not actual sex, but very intimate acts that usually occur before people have sex. (not sure if I'm allowed to say it on this board).

Anyways, was this every talked about, or hinted at between couples?

Just curious. I can be kinda dense sometimes.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Im not sure but in season 4, episode 405 "A Family Way" when Joey and Pacey decided not to have sex Joey says "but we could do other things" and then they go on to kiss and tickle each other but I took that to mean, you know "other things", like the things you do before sex, but obviously they couldnt lead on to that.

Last edited by Sugz; 09-08-2004 at 06:12 PM
Old 09-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

As long as we are in the gutter...LOL...I always wondered how far Eve got with Dawson before he crashed the boat in "Like a Virgin"....or what they did after the opening scene in "None of the Above", when Dawson talks about how tv shows always cut to commercial right before the "best part".
Old 09-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Cotton Candy

If Dawson and Joey would have had sex during the earlier seasons, it would have been chemistry-filled as well. Unfortunately, by the time they actually did it, their dynamic had completely changed and I no longer enjoyed their relationship.

Old 10-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, I agree Mitch & Gale had the best sex, god knows they boinked enough, all over the house, lol.

But I will always think D/J, they are so much better than anyone else!
Old 11-02-2004, 04:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mitch and Gale's dishwasher scene was really passionate. Mitch is really the "Flash"! heheh