Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I think Pacey and Joey were too young to deal with the consequences of their actions and the fact that other people were involved in the whole situation and it slowly did a job on them. I dont think most couples wouldve lasted nearly as long as they did through they issues they dealt with but even they couldnt hold on. Sex is hard enough to deal with but if there's someone else even remotely in the picture, it's pretty much a given it's not lasting, which is why I thought the finale did a great job of portraying everyone as happy with their final roles in each others lives.

I do think its kind of funny how so many people pointed to Paceys initial insecurity about Joey holding back with him because of Dawson and saying that Pacey could never get over she and Dawson but never gave him any props for the fact that he was 100% correct about it, which is sad. I think the affect Dawson, knowingly or unknowingly had on Joey was a bit disturbing. In season 4 she turned into someone who was walking on eggshells, like any move she made would ruin her friendship with Dawson and that ended up hurting her other relationships which made her relationship with Dawson a not so healthy one. So yes, that was the one single thing that put a slight damper onthe situation but I also consider a lot of that a bone to DJers because Pacey and Joey were about to have sex and as I remember many people saying around that time, it seemed like the final nail in the DJ coffin. All in all thought I think Josh and Katie's acting was what really put it over the top.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:31 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by COOLCAT200
I was so glad it was them that had sex and not Jack/Joey or Dawson/Jen(in season 2) because it was Andie and Pacey who were very much in love.
I felt the same way

Old 09-03-2004, 07:30 PM
New Fan

As if it could be anyone besides Pacey and Joey in "A Winter's Tale"...
Old 09-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Cotton Candy

Pacey/Tamara and Gale/Mitch are probably up there as well

Old 09-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

newmom, Joey did tell Dawson things haven't turned out the way she expected. She said if you would have asked me years a go, she would have said Dawson. Nothing about the now. She was subtlety hinting to him that her and Pacey did sleep together. He didn't get it as usual because he is oblivious. Then, she chickened out.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Pacey/Joey office sex in season 6
Old 09-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Absolute Fan

This is an interesting topic. Obviously, Pacey and Joey were the first couple that I thought of when I read the topic because after all they were my favorite and all of their scenes were wonderfully done. But if you want to talk about who had the best sex on the show - could be a toss up between a bunch of people.....Pacey/Tamara, Mitch/Gale (in the early years). I've seenboth of those pairings mentioned a bunch of times. But what about Pacey/Audrey? Certainly they were based heavily on the sex in their relationship. Maybe we should ask ourselves which character had the best sex on the show, but I think Pacey would win that one hands down.

Kim
Old 09-04-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
Joey did tell Dawson things haven't turned out the way she expected. She said if you would have asked me years a go, she would have said Dawson. Nothing about the now. She was subtlety hinting to him that her and Pacey did sleep together. He didn't get it as usual because he is oblivious. Then, she chickened out.
Yep. Exactly. Perfect depiction of how that scene went down, hshapir2.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Wilpen. Piglett, I think everyone on the show had good sex. They all did it again and again, unless there was cheating involved. With the exception of Jack, who said it didn't feel right with Kate, but that was for obvious reason.There is nothing specifically stated that Pacey had the best sex with Tamara. When you think about it, he only said he had good sex with Tamara and Audrey. I do remember him telling Joey she was great. Dawson told every girl he was with the she was the best. Jen said she had the best sex with CJ.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-04-2004, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Call me a cheeseball, but I honestly think the best sex Pacey ever had was with Joey because he was IN LOVE with Joey and it was simply the best relationship Pacey was ever in.. I know sex and love can be separate deals, but I sure think whenever they are combined and come as one, it is the most powerful and meaningful thing ever. Thus, Pacey and Joey get my vote. Hee..

I suppose Mitch and Gale could be thrown in there, but they bugged the F out of me, although it cannot be denied that they certainly had their share of passion, that's for damn sure.

Also, Pacey and Andie can be included.

However, if I had to single one out, it would be PJ mainly because Pacey even admitted as much in Four Stories..

Last edited by jediwands; 09-04-2004 at 05:21 AM
Old 09-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that both Pacey/joey, and pacey/andie, had the best sex, because i think in these case sceniors they both were in love with each other and shared a piece of themselves with each other that was beautiful, they showed it with pacey and joey,though i wished they showed a bit more for pacey and andie.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Dawson/Joey (well not the most but the best)

Pacey/Audrey for the most in my opinion

Vote For Gavin Degraw pretty please
Old 09-05-2004, 01:29 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever
though i wished they showed a bit more for pacey and andie.
I don't. I like that their first time was tastefully done. I felt that the show was much to raunchy in the later seasons. Knowing if the characters are having sex or not is important to the show, but I don't understand why we have to see it.

Old 09-05-2004, 02:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak
I don't. I like that their first time was tastefully done. I felt that the show was much to raunchy in the later seasons. Knowing if the characters are having sex or not is important to the show, but I don't understand why we have to see it.
Well said, and I completely agree.

With both Pacey and Andie, and Pacey and Joey, I really liked the idea that they had sex because they loved each other. I agree that Pacey and Andie's first time was much more tastefully done, and their conversation about it afterwards in Sex She Wrote was so much sweeter and nicer than the incredibly crass and tacky conversation that Pacey and Joey had about their first time in Four Stories.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Cotton Candy

Aw, thanks Jerry

Closed Thread   Post New Thread