Quote:
Originally Posted by taubman
lor-baby now that is an awesome video.. thanx for your dedication

that is probably one of the best videos i've ever seen it was done sooo well

you legend... love your work always...

love the old style video and all the classic and favourite scenes included

lor-baby

djers
Thank you!!! This is the best feedback I ever got on a DJ video really! Usually I'm loved only on the Java Junkie thread. Thank you so much !!!
Old 04-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
Made two avies:

Cris, those avies are amazing like always.
Aww, thanks!
Yours too! I just love the way Joey looks at him in the last one. They're so in love in this scene... amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor-baby
Thank you!!! This is the best feedback I ever got on a DJ video really! Usually I'm loved only on the Java Junkie thread. Thank you so much!!!
No, no! You're loved here, don't worry!!
I totally agree with taubman, your video is one of the most beautiful and well done I've ever seen. I just loved the black and white scenes...
By the way, which software do you use to make videos and where you pick the clips?

Old 04-19-2005, 04:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

@Lor-baby...WOW I love your video so much. It brought me back to great times. And the song fits perfect for them...the way they were and they way we'll always remember them...

I'm not a big poster here...but Dawson and Joey were my first real couple on tv that I've shipped and they'll always be special to me.

And again thank you everyone who is involed in VS7. I've finished reading every epi and it's written so great and with so much love and passion to keep the love alive and the dream that one day these two will be reunited for good.

@azjsfan...yes Chad and Sophia got married. If you are interested here are 2 links about the wedding.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,....html?rssceleb
http://people.aol.com/people/article...050868,00.html

And I love the avis some of you are making. I snagged alot. So I'll be able to change them whenever I want. Thanks.

Dawson and Joey were able to speak to each other without even talking. And this is really rare. And looking back I'm just greatful that I was part of something so special. I'm not mad anymore about the finale. Of course I wish that things would have been different. But we know how things should have been in the end. Looking back I just remember the good things. The laughter, the friendship and the love. And nobody can take this from me.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisBR
No, no! You're loved here, don't worry!!
I totally agree with taubman, your video is one of the most beautiful and well done I've ever seen. I just loved the black and white scenes...
By the way, which software do you use to make videos and where you pick the clips?
Thank you Cris! I use Window movie maker. I took the clips from kazaa and from other music videos in which the authors allowed that.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Hey, Lor-baby!

I can't see the video!

Hope everything's alright with my fellow D/Jers. You guys are still the smartest bunch of people I know. Keep it up!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor-baby
Wow thank you! I didn't expect so many compliments. Reneè I didn't know that someone else had made another DJ vid with that song! I always end up choosing songs that have already been used to make other DJ videos.
Don't worry about picking a song that someone else has used in a video because it is the maker of the video that makes it special. I have seen numerous videos to the song Broken Road and they are all unique and special so no worries. I'll have to download the video and watch it when I get some time.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I was just reading a post by our very own Lor-Baby about soulmates and I completely agree with her. I mean when the term was used as far as D/J go it was in a romantic way. Even in the dream wedding when Joey talks about them being lil fated star crossed soulmates it was a romantic way. I do think friends can be soulmates like J/J but with D/J it was always romantic
Old 04-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjdfan
Britney this is totally off topic here, but did Chad and Sophia is it really get married? I was looking at your avatar.
Yep, they got married on Saturday. I just found out last night. I was wondering when it was going to happen. But i love them, their too cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine2001
Dawson and Joey were able to speak to each other without even talking. And this is really rare. And looking back I'm just greatful that I was part of something so special. I'm not mad anymore about the finale. Of course I wish that things would have been different. But we know how things should have been in the end. Looking back I just remember the good things. The laughter, the friendship and the love. And nobody can take this from me.
Aww, i absolutly agree.

Aw, Hey, *Nora*! Good to see you again. And i love your D/J avie.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Nadine - I loved your post. You expressed my feelings in regard to the show so well. They may not have given us exactly what we wanted but they can't take back what they had already given us.

Hey Nora - lovely seeing you again! How's Robbie?

Coolcat, I totally agree about soulmates being romantic in the DJ case. It was clearly set up that way in A Perfect Wedding and to try and get out of it with only platonic instances of soulmates (J/J and to a certain extent A/L) by making DJ out to be also that was a touch ridiculous. I don't know many heterosexual couples who could be happy that the eternal bond and connection their partner had was with someone else of the opposite sex (especially Pacey who was still so insecure in life and commitment that he was dating married women - hey maybe that's why he was so happy to be with Joey, her heart was elsewhere too)...better stop the rant there...

Last edited by Deb D; 04-19-2005 at 03:36 PM Reason: spelling errors, words missing...the usual :D
Old 04-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Some avies:

Old 04-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

They are beautiful Britney - I love the colours in the first one and the original triangle is too cute. Ah, the days when a triangle was a great shape
Old 04-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Aww, thanks Deb. And yes, the original triangle was so much better, with how it was put together and such. The way the D/J/P triangle was built was really bad.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

The DJP (my initials btw) triangle was an isosceles gone wrong, with Dawson copping the shortest side...
Old 04-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great icons very pretty
Old 04-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D
Hey Nora - lovely seeing you again! How's Robbie?
No idea.

I'll never understand why people say that only J/J were "real" soulmates and D/Jo were only like brother/sister when this show starts out with Joey already being completely in love with Dawson. Never in the entire series were D/Jo sibling-like. Ever.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Closed Thread   Post New Thread