View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 02:25 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Everyone got a personalised note from Sr? That's nice . I like how Gibbs gave Palmer a hug for Sr's hug since he's a terrible liar

This episode looks like its full of notes being passed around or kept

That is one expensive & rare coin

I like how they're telling this with Ducky setting up the flashbacks, telling them all to imagine themselves as someone else. It seems a nice touch & different to what they've done before (but of course I know some of what will happen later in the episode which makes that conversation more meaningful possibly)

Poor Palmer sounds terrible to watch someone slowly die like that

wow so mean to say 'Art' wasn't good enough for Annie not a huge surprise that people would feel that way, but still heartbreaking to see

also sad if there's living family members or at least the brother & yet no one had been into the cemetery crypt thing in years? Did he never go pay respect to his lost loved ones? or just never go in & only do it on the outside? But then wouldn't you want the cobwebs cleared?

oh sweet that the father changed his mind, but such a shame it was too late

snot stealing that's one way to get DNA

Not surprised Annie gave Art the coin & he hadn't taken it. Sneaky how the Aunt ended up being partly responsible & handed the coin back too so Art would still have something as well as all the letters for Annie

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote