View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 01:47 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Well that's one way to start even if I knew what would happen, still... glad they don't actually show anything

Poor Bishop when she relays all the info to Gibbs & McGee

Nice how the nurse understood how Gibbs was family

Oh come on McGee - Tony & Ziva have a kid together. You can deal with it if Bishop & Torres get together

that guy who hit them seems like such a lovely person...

oh how nice he can walk just like that

Gibbs 'these are the only kids I have left'

oh nice, now he's happy to just leave his wife arrested & probably in jail for years...

Bishop wanting to take matters into her own hands Love McGee trying to talk her out of it & protect her

Gibbs are you jealous that McGee called Jack instead of you? Get all defensive but she has every right to say what she is saying to you...

I like Gibbs' talk with Bishop, & tell her not to become him

Nice twist with the guilty guy turning up dead. All suspicion on Bishop now from McGee. Like how they made it seem like Palmer did too but really he was looking at the photos behind her

Now there's motive to hit Torres... this episode has more twists...

Yeah not really a set up when you're holding the murder weapon

Wouldn't surprise me if Gibbs was guilty but yeah doesn't sit completely right with me either... seems like he jumped on it rather quickly if he did do it

(oh look, Australia caught back up...)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote