View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:13 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

He's a main character so of course he's going to be there . When you go beyond the obvious unnecessary love interest fact, I don't mind him as a character either. Would just be nice if he could just be a friend for Maggie as the love interest & love triangles aren't necessary

The episode sounds interesting but concerning to me. I'm wary of them teaming up with Abigael so quickly & wish they'd be more wary of her & her motives. They have just met her. Then looks like they're all going off & leaving Maggie alone to do her thing which is a shame. Wish we could go back to some sister moments & hope we have them working together & as the power of three again soon. But looking forward to seeing the ep soon

Chelle » join GTmy art