View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

New Season!! Finally!!!

- Aaaaaaaand we start with Lena punching Kara out in VR. With a talking AI.

That AI’s going to go the way of Skynet, isn’t it?

(Actual prediction: That AI will hear Lena being angry and petty about Supergirl/Kara, and slowly develop a life of its own, and try to kill Kara on Lena's behalf)

- Lena: I’m not a villain. I just want my best friend to suffer for not coming out to me.
Me: Ummm…. That’s… not how it works?

- So Lena bought Catco for Kara? If I recall correctly, she bought it so Morgan Edge wouldn’t use it for Propaganda.

- Brainy seems personally offended by Kara’s cape being ruined

- Andrea: You all have a new 3yr contact. If you don’t like it, I’ll fire you and you can’t work for 3yrs.
Me: Wow … Lena trapped them all in a crappy contract. In an attempt to get back at Kara, she punished her entire staff. That’s some otherworldly pettiness.

- I love Kara standing up against her boss. Much better than when she stumbled over her words standing up to Snapper.

- Brainy made the suit! Brainy made the suit! YAY!

- Kara finally told Lena the truth. That was such a heart touching scene. I wanted to hug Kara.

To bad Lena continues to be petty. How long before Lena uses the signal watch to lure Kara into a trap?

Bring on Villain!Lena