View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 04:15 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager
the fight never ends

I also think its strange that Tali isn't known, she obviously hid her well (which seems unlikely - we know they went into at least one shop together at some point). But they do make it seem like Tali is unknown so to me it seems unlikely to involve her. Then I can't imagine Tony sending Tali to boarding school - especially after what he experienced growing up. For him Tali's already lost one parent, why would he risk her feeling like she's lost another? I'd think he'd want to be in his daughters life as much as possible - plus its why he quit too, so he could be with her. Then again - if Tali is in danger BOTH parents would show up regardless. So that storyline wouldn't make sense unless they get Michael. Unless Tony is injured or dead, they can't easily involve Tali without raising questions of where he is

I have seen a theory that Ziva being in hiding actually wasn't because of Sahar because that seemed like a minor issue & something Ziva could've handled a lot sooner & by herself. So it could be there's more going on that she's not telling the team, so really she's got to deal with that. Her appearing again doesn't have to have anything to do with Tali - it could be that she is in more danger & the team finds out

My personal theory is that for the 400th episode both Cote & Michael will appear - the show just isn't going to say one way or another. They're not denying Michael appearing which to me is basically them saying yes or that they're still in talks. Otherwise they're just teasing fans if they do know its a no & aren't telling them that

Chelle » join GTmy articon
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote