View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 02:57 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

People will always make comments & find something to hate about things in general

I honestly don't think that one backdoor pilot episode is enough to judge the show or character yet. I thought it was a really good introduction to Batwoman's world/Gotham city. It left lots of questions, but still showed off both Kate & Batwoman & their strengths. Then considering the show was just in pilot & testing stage they did really well. I'm not sure how much they had planned prior to doing that ep of course but I imagine that was the first time for Ruby Rose to be playing the character. Everyone is going to take a little bit to get into their character & I thought she did well from the start & will get even better as the show starts & hopefully can go on for a while

Chelle » join GTmy art