View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 01:56 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know either but I don't know if Hulu is available here & regardless I can't subscribe to any streaming service as I don't have the internet capacity to watch anything. I do know all of them air on payTV here & I don't have it. Although sometimes Chicago Fire has aired on free to air but I could never keep up

Oh nice that it'll involve FBI too. Maybe I can watch that too then as that airs on free to air too. Although I doubt the channel will line them up well even though both air on the same channel. But at least then I could get a little bit more of the story instead of just getting the SVU bits

It would be nice for Dick Wolf's FBI serieses to also exist in the same universe

Chelle » join GTmy art