View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:52 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

DVD Special features:

NCIS Season 16: Rules of Engagement

They talk about the season - how they learned new things about different characters, how they could still have twists & turns, how they had some episodes which were new format while others were similar/same as they've done before, & how they thought it was a good season. It then goes through the characters as they talk about the season

Spoiler:

Welcome to the Team, Kasie Hines

This special feature is self explanatory . A few of the executive producers & actors talk about the character & her introduction. Lots of high praise for Diona from all too

Spoiler:

NCIS Season 16: The Conversation

It is a group discussion where the NCIS Cast & Executive Producers Frank Cardea & Steven D. Binder are all together talking to Entertainment Tonight's Kevin Frazier. They are also in Gibbs basement for the talk. It was filmed around the time that they were renewed I think as Kevin says they have just been renewed for S17 but I could be wrong. Basically this is 43 minutes of awesomeness

Spoiler:

Those special features are all on the final disc (the pilots are on discs 2 & 3). Best Kept Secrets is connected to the episode 'She' (disc 4). I'm currently looking for the audio commentary so I'll watch & post about it a bit later in this post...

Audio Commentary
- 16.14 "Once Upon a Tim" with Steven D. Binder & David J. North (episode writers)
- 16.16 "Bears and Cubs" with Scott Williams & Christopher J. Waild (episode writer, & another NCIS writer as Brian Dietzen wasn't available)
- 16.18 "Mona Lisa" with Brendan Fehily & David J. North (episode writers)
- 16.20 "Hail & Farewell" with Jennifer Corbett & Michael Zinberg (episode writer & episode director)

I didn't watch any of them yet but I'm a little disappointed its all crew members & none of the actors. But I'm sure they'll still be entertaining & informative when I do get around to watching them.

Best Kept Secrets

Talks about the episode 'She'. Its a very brief thing.

Spoiler:

(I have edited this post so many times it is probably a good thing you can't see my edited by line as I imagine it'd be a high number... lets just say my final edit was about 3 hours after I originally posted this & leave it at that )

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote