View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:22 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)

She’s a horrible person. I was way too close to the situation to understand. Everyone around me said as much but I didn’t pick up on it until later. I saw the signs in New York City. Whenever she throws fits that I’m getting attention and she’s not it was a red flag. I wish I would’ve told her it’s all about Energy and since her Energy is gray and stale and cold no one is going to be attracted to that Energy. I remember I was on the phone speaking with someone from an establishment in NYC. I ended up laughing with the guy. After phone call had completed she told me I had a nice speaking voice and she wished that she had my speaking voice (she sounds fake and squeaky). The look on her face was almost like she wanted to rip my larynx out of my throat so she could steal my voice. It was bizarre. She got upset when the waiter at a restaurant was being very nice and kind of flirty with me. She got upset whenever I was carrying on a conversation at the theater with two people sitting next to me. These are things that upset her because she wasn’t getting the attention. It was UNREAL. It’s actually very scary when I think about it. Her behavior was concerning but goes right along with what kind of person she is.

So what are you up to this week?
Wow!!!!! She sounds like a psychopath!

This week is nothing special..inlaws are over for a couple of days....getting together with friends throughout the week...going to the gym. Mah jongg is at my house tonight.
I don't have to drive the Fair Lawn, Jerry. They have to drive to Wayne. lol