View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 03:19 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I think including the Tardis is a given, right?

Quote:
Past doctors are aweosme but again we have a lot to put in this current banner
It wouldn't have to be all. If I remember right for your one now it was favourites picked. I don't know which ones are the more popular or discussed here? I imagine its the later ones since there was a board for them to generate discussions, unlike the early ones... but I was also thinking if there was some sort of symbol which could represent each that'd be less obvious & take less room than adding in 13 doctors? Like I know one of them wore a scarf?

Even if it was the sonic screwdrivers like Jac suggested? Not sure how feasible that one is though... but I did find these while looking up what they were (although not sure how accurate they are, looks like they're from a game, & a lot look the same): 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th / 7th / 8th / 9th / War / 10th / 11th / 12th / 13th

While I do know we're waiting on Amy's return, & right now we're just tossing ideas around while we wait, were there any colours you were thinking Petra? That way Amy can come in with her thoughts as well as respond to all of yours (& what else is in the thread)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote