View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 10:58 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

aww, nice

I swear contestants on The Voice are told to have some sort of story to tell people. We had someone who survived a plane crash 10 years ago (everyone on the flight survived). The crash obviously wasn't why she was on the show as if it pushed her into music surely she would've been on sooner? it just is a story & something which happened to her. A horrible story, but still seemed strange to have it told when it wasn't relevant? They could save time if they didn't have to tell a story to make people feel. Plus they tell you before they sing, then they go tell their story to the coaches so we hear it twice. I feel all uncaring about what happened to her, but that just was one example of a story where I just didn't really get why we had to be told or spend a bit of time on it & didn't feel relevant?

Chelle » join GTmy art