View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 08:49 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I like how Callen clarified Anna & not Emily Dickinson when asking where she is. He knows Hetty well enough that she'd play around & answer a different question

Of course Hetty was involved in some way

I was wondering why Joelle would be involved when I saw she was in the ep. Makes sense they'd bring in a familiar face

Oh look - they've learnt nothing. One season later & still doing things they shouldn't & now trying to make sure Rodgers doesn't find out...

poor Nell wanting to be there for both of her families I hope they don't decide to leave

Callen reunited with his Dad

poor Callen first watching Joelle & Anna being shot at, then finding out his father raised a 'son' - especially related to the people who killed his mother

Nice how Callen's dad used the Morse Code to talk to his 'son' & try save them all, then tried to protect him from being shot

Glad Rodgers was on their side

I understand why Anna stayed but such a shame that she did Poor Callen. I hope this really isn't the end of her being on the show & she appears again or better yet she can be reunited with Callen...

I hope Alex has forgiven Callen now too

Sweet moment with Callen & his dad at Hannah's grave even if it was only short. I like that Nikita was then buried next to his daughter

Quote:
This could have made a good season finale episode.
I completely agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote