View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 04:18 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yes this is an Orphan Black situation, there's multiple Anna's

Ok then Rodgers... so that speech was for what exactly? Thank you for giving them permission to do what they were going to do anyway?

I'm not actually surprised they played it as Callen being questioned for his involvement. Makes sense with his relationship with Anna & an interesting twist in the ep

Hi Arkady Nice how Sam tries to stop him from talking & to get a lawyer

While I like that Callen was respecting Anna's wishes, but so sad him finding out about Anna's state of mind in the prison

Oh good, they didn't actually think he was a suspect, it was all just ticking boxes to clear him

Arkady of course can't stay away

Poor Anna looking more & more like a criminal

Kensi handcuffing Arkady

ok then Anna that's not going to look good for you

I knew something bad was going to happen the way they had Arkady talking. Anna knew it was Callen & Sam & they wouldn't move

How did Anna & the other escaped prison get out of that car unhurt? I mean I was hoping for the best, but still seemed odd

Of course Callen can't shoot Anna

nice twist that Anna's trying to find Callen's father

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote