View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 03:56 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Love that McGee & Bishop are trying to get tickets for Comic Con . Pity they got a case before the badges they wanted went on sale

(Side note: I never thought about how long ago 9/11 was)

That flashback seemed familiar but it couldn't be right since the show didn't start until 2003 unless they edited something from an early episode

Glad Delilah got the badges for them

Poor father with his last words to his daughter

Gibbs has been engaged more times than he's been married? Really? How many wives/fiance's do they want to give him?

"The Gibbs Wives Club" Forgot Torres didn't know all this history

Love the marriage punch card line from Torres too

Torres you're mean to give away the badges

Not surprised by Kasie's story about the 6 year old...

Gibbs is now a suspect. Interesting Love how they're all watching in the window. Meanwhile he fixes a chair
Palmer saying to take the knife away
Nice that they're all too scared to interrogate him but of course Jack wouldn't be

Gibbs walking out Nice McGee standing up to him & taking him off the case

poor Gibbs feeling guilty about not calling her back/picking up the phone

I love how they had the door open & Gibbs was in shadow, then he starts attacking the chair with his knife very intimidating

Palmer got all access passes
I want to see Gibbs in cosplay now

Is all this Rule 10 talk leading up to something?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote