View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 02:49 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager
the fight never ends

what even is that Tessa? Good guilt tripping or attempt at it
I do agree that she's like how Natalie was though, but I found Natalie more likable? We'll see though...
(I completely agree that they need to stop relying completely on the Book of Shadows though)

Nice candle glad they have something to block the Elders & whitelighters
I like that yet again they're giving another name to their whitelighter

oh poor Mel working the shift for Niko & Greta's bachelorette party (why are they sharing that, shouldn't it be individual?)

Love the culture discussion between Maggie & Macy

Not surprised Galvin isn't Galvin. Macy should've picked up on something, I agree she should've been suspicious by his behaviour

Did Niko hear Mel & Maggie talking about magic?

Go Maggie remembering the spell . Not sure I agree with Macy's alternative though - especially her eyes going dark while doing it

I like Tessa more towards the end. But I guess Natalie also was better towards the end of her ep too

Completely agree with Galvin's decision to break up with Macy after all he went through & then Macy not wanting to get rid of her demon side. Wonder if this is the end of him though?

Ah yes Niko knows everything just as I thought or at least some of things, not the removed history

Now seems the end of Jada too? I feel its more likely she'd be out for good than Galvin

Quote:
So after this episode are we all in agreement that Fiona is evil? She killed all the sisters of Arcana. I wonder if Fiona trying to become the New Source, or is she is the new source?
Were we ever not in agreement about her being evil? I know you & I were already in agreement on that one. I never trusted her
As for the source but I don't know. It'd be an interesting twist. According to Alastor it needed to be a half human/half demon like Parker as that's what he wanted to prepare him for. We have no idea if that's true or even if Fiona is that too. The Charmed Ones are meant to go up against the source so it would make sense at this point if she was. Unless she's trying to break the source free?

Chelle » join GTmy articon