View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 02:08 PM
Mori
Total Fan

After Tandy put her dagger into the telescope, Papa Legba said "You'll have it whenever you want it. Just know, if you take it out in there, the journey's over." So yeah, she broke the rules so she got ejected. Maybe there was more to the vision quest that she didn't get to see?

I believe those were all repressed memories. I think that's what the plastic wrap meant.

Yeah, I'm unclear on where Mayhem ended up too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaↄkpink (View Post)
Are you perhaps alluding to The Magicians? I've only watched a little of that show so far, but I've heard many are upset about the latest season finale. I agree though! So far, C&D have been handling some very dark and real topics very well.

Definitely! It'll be huge Who knows when it'll happen.

I'm not sure what happened to Otis and Adina But essentially losing two kids is a lot to ask of them. Maybe all her investigation and stuff made him uneasy.

Yeah I'm not sure about the record store! How it came to be or worked exactly. It was an incredibly interesting metaphor and I do suppose it could be the creation of someone evil.

It was both really cool and kinda funny at the same time
I'm not familiar with The Magicians, though I remember people were upset with their handling of sexual assault back in season one. I was alluding to 13 Reasons Why, which continually ignores feedback from mental health professionals. So kudos to Pokaski for making the effort to treat these topics responsibly, and still managing to tell a compelling story.

It did seem like Adina could get pretty high strung last season. I could see Otis not being able to deal with her obsessive investigating.

Those mindscape sequences are always loaded with meaning and fun to examine.

Cool seeing young Ty and Tandy again. Wasn't expecting that.

Can't believe how Ty casually, with one hand, snatched the gun away from that kid.