View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:37 AM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you for the link! My jaw was dropping when Tyrone was telling that story

It was another great episode! This season could definitely end up being better than last season. It was definitely frustrating that Tyrone was in a position where he could show his mother his powers, but it didn't happen That's like Tandy in season 1 with her mom I feel it's going to be a long time before the parents know about what's going on.

Seeing Tyrone with Adina again was great! She even stole a car It was also tagic because she's been so on edge she had a gun pointed at Tyrone at first. And I think she was just as disappointed as she was happy to see Tyrone. She was hoping he was somewhere far away by now. I like the continued theme of Brigid always having Tyrone's back

And then there was Tandy and Mayhem (and Connors!) It was really interesting the way they used the record store. I understand why Tandy became rather self absorbed going through her really depressing memories. I think if she had known Tyrone was in danger she wouldn't have been spending all that time there. I like that Mayhem even showed concern, one might say compassion, toward what Tandy was seeing. Shout out to that Baby One More Time cover!

As we thought could happen, Connors showed up again. He's back!