View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:30 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

of course the Elders didn't tell Mel there was another way to save Niko without losing her (or of course at least that's what Jada says anyway )

the sex talk & hand burning scene is weird/awkward. I'm not even going to comment on Macy losing her virginity . How weird that Maggie didn't notice when she touched Macy that there was something wrong & Macy was getting burnt ... makes sense though if its a demon characteristic though. I'd guess her exposure of magic triggered her path towards evil/demon personally

Nice that Niko still has Greta in her life

Jada stop trying to turn Mel against the Elders. Why should they have taught her the time spell? Its not like they're teaching her how to use her powers in any other way. It doesn't seem logical for them to do that

I like that Maggie & Parker both had fears & insecurities. Of course with so much stress put over if they could sleep together them having sex would lead to new discoveries

This episode is weird. It also feels a little disjointed with the three different stories going on, but I guess at least with Maggie her one ties back in. I feel like this was just a filler episode

Quote:
I thought Jada's parents were the ones after her, but we found out that someone hire witch hunters. I don't understand? Does Nico know that the people were witch hunters? Does Nico know about witches?
Niko was tricked. She was hired by other people under the guise that they were looking for their daughter (Jada). But they lied to Niko. There's nothing to say Niko knew the truth about their identity or anything about magic or witches (except for an earlier episode which showed her looking things up about magic)

Chelle » join GTmy art