View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 02:31 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

Rosalyn Rosenfeld (American Hustle) #7 - "No, Danny, Not That One! That One's Empty! We Gotta Use The Big One!"

Welcome to
Rosalyn Rosenfeld (American Hustle)

Thread #7

▮ Fans

Past Threads
(1)(2)(3)(4) (5)

Future Titles

“Jennifer Lawrence steals this movie, as she steals every movie. Pity any actress or actor who acts in the same movie as she does. She is a hurricane.”

“I don’t know why. Maybe I just wanted to kiss Jennifer. She’s just so cute.” – Amy Adams

▮ Synopsis

From Wikipedia:

A brilliant con man, Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his British partner and lover, but frightened newbie grifter, Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams), are recruited and forced to work for an FBI agent, Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper), who pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that is as dangerous as it is enchanting. The operation eventually involves the Mayor of Camden, New Jersey, Carmine Polito (Jeremy Renner), caught between the con-artists and the Feds. Irving's wife, Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence), could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down.

▮ Information

First Look at American Hustle

Jennifer Lawrence Steals the Show in 'American Hustle' First Screening - TheWrap

Oscars: David O.Russell's American Hustle Wows At First Industry Screening - Deadline.com

Eric Singer's First Draft Screenplay
Note: David O. Russell has made significant changes during rewrites, and many more besides while shooting, but Singer's draft is worth a look all the same.

▮ Media

David O. Russell Interview

▮ Trailer

▮ Websites

Official Site
IMDB
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 03-10-2019 at 09:32 PM