View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 06:38 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

☆ Celebrating 5,000 Posts!

• C E L E B R A T I N G F I V E T H O U S A N D P O S T S •

I'm so happy that this little board has reached its first milestone & hope that it has many many more . Thank you to all who've helped out & made this place so amazing . To be honest I hated the idea of this show existing but I'm so glad that I gave it a chance & that we've got this place to discuss & fangirl over these amazing characters & pretty awesome - although heartbreaking at times - ships Congrats to us all on 5K - Chelle (shinebrighterxx)

I am so thrilled to be a part of the Charmed 2018 board. I've been with it since the beginning and really enjoy posting there and am happy to be here for the boards first (of many) milestones. Congrats to us all on making 5k here! And here's to the next milestone! - Ash (in love with you dummy)

• A T T H E C H A R M E D ( 2 0 1 8 ) B O A R D •

OP/art: shinebrighterxx
Icons 1-5: in love with you dummy
Icons 6-12: shinebrighterxx

Chelle » join GTmy art