View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 03:36 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Oh interesting that Elders are witches in this show...

Mel needs to be more careful with her magic. Sure Macy did use her powers in the kitchen & almost got caught but she didn't necessarily know Niko was there. Mel is reckless . Not sure how I feel about Harry being able to track when she uses her powers but if she's going to be reckless & risk exposure - & also so against him - she deserves someone trying to keep her from getting hurt by exposure

Again exposure - this time Harry answering Macy's call when they are outside the house where anyone could've seen. Odd he'd do that when he's just been on about exposure to Mel - unless no one else can see him?

I'm liking Macy more this ep

Interesting comparison to being in the closet about magic from Mel

I like that Maggie used her powers for personal gain & then seemed to suffer the consequences. Hopefully she'll learn from it. Seemed an easy fix for them though as all she had to do was reverse & she felt better?

Understandable why Harry is the way he is but he's also got to relax a bit too. Would be nice if they could live, stand on their own... also maybe go after a demon without his help & figure out things on their own?

why do we need to make a love triangle by making Parker the boyfriend of the Kappa leader chick?

of course things can't be easy & the Harbinger isn't dead. That was meant to be one of the most powerful spells that Mel used but still wasn't enough? How are they meant to go against the Source later on then? Seems like they're rushing into demons who are too strong for them to go up against too quickly

Quote:
Mels girlfriend is a cop and is fine with all of this what I assume is underage drinking?
I didn't even think about that (probably since they wouldn't be underage here) but of course. That makes no sense really as she should care as a cop but maybe she kept her mouth close because of her relationship with Mel?

Chelle » join GTmy art