View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 02:02 AM
KitscherSunk
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Baby minion and I went on a date and saw a Cowboys game. It was my first time in the new stadium (the stadium they filmed FNL at is no longer) and baby minion's first game. He was sooo excited! We had a blast.
Aww, that's great! That's a memory he'll have all his life. I remember my first Browns game. It was with my mom and it was sunny and we sat in the "Dawg Pound" (i.e. the bleachers). I must've been 9 or 10.

Amanda, I hope the last couple days have been better.

I saw BlacKkKlansman. I thought it was terrific! I know it's based on one real life case, but the leads have such great chemistry, I left wanting a sequel! The film has more humor than you'd expect with that title and subject. But it also works as a drama and even a thriller. Also, it's cute that John David Washington sometimes sounds like his dad (Denzel).

As for TV, I gave up on Sharp Objects after the first episode. It just seemed soooo moody and meandering. I'm starting to lose patience with series that don't just grab me from the start. I'm still working my way through Lost in Space on Netflix and I'm liking it. And I'm going to start Castle Rock. I forgot Bill Skarsgard (Alexander's brother) is in it.

It's so hard to believe summer is already almost over. Isn't it?