View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 11:41 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah. Not that this excuses her behavior, but her whole family is weird.
Absolutely. She's certainly not as smart as Einstein like she believes she is but apparently she has a fairly high IQ. The fact that she dropped out of high school says something. Apparently not including the semester before she dropped out, she was getting really good grades too. Obviously something in her environment triggered her need to start messing up her life. It's also strange that her parents never attempted to intervene so she wouldn't drop out. It seems they didn't even make an attempt. Why? How could her parents just give up and be okay with her moving out, moving in with some guy and not try to make things right? I don't care if age 18 made her an adult. They couldn't legally control the situation but they were still her parents. They could have tried to work things out before she went down a wrong path.

Quote:
I think that the religion was his savior from the abuse he endured as a child. I think that he was weak when it comes to his mind. He needed something to hold on and he found it in religion. The fact that he was making fun of other Christians only proves this even further. He had idolized the Mormon faith in his mind. It was the best thing that ever happened to him. The thing that saved him. He had however issues following the faith and he most probably had huge internal conflict which is why he needed to remind himself so much that the Mormon faith is the answer to his issues.
Completely agree. Religion and his Grandmother's influence "saved him" essentially.

Quote:
He had perverted mind and he definitely was aroused by thinking rather disgusting stuff but that's not always a proof that he would do it. Some people love to fantasize about stuff like that but they don't do them. There are people and people. Some people are a lot more sexually active and have quite wild imagination when it comes to stuff like that. Was he over the top with Jodi? He was. Is that a crime? No. And he was not like with that other women which tells me that part of this was Jodi encouraging him to go there and basically exploiting this side of him.

And some of the things he told to her was a reaction to things she had done to him. I am not saying that he is perfect, but I also don't think that we could now judge him based on what is shown because we had not heard his part of the story. Truth be told his friends loved him. Based on the videos I have seen of him I do sense his good energy. I am not saying that he was not arrogant, but I am not sensing bad vibe of him. I am sensing good person that wanted to help people and treat them nicely as long as they do not cross any boundaries.
According to Lisa, he did want to talk about sex a lot and he was always attempting to cross some lines. He did this with other women too and there's proof via text and emails. The Hughes were aware of this side of Travis and they didn't like it. He enjoyed women falling for him but he had zero intention of following through with any sort of serious commitment. He also cheated on Lisa not once but twice (well more than twice but I mean twice when they became official) with Jodi. So he certainly was not squeaky clean and I'm not sure it was just Jodi's influence because he tested boundaries with other women as well. However, Jodi brought out this part of Travis for sure. She was like his fantasy in real life. His fantasy thoughts he could play out with her and he knew he couldn't go there with anyone else truly even if he pushed buttons trying to see how far he could go with other women as well.

But yes, Travis and Jodi were like oil and water... a moth to a lame. Toxic.

Travis did and does have Light Energy. Absolutely. He was human, he was flawed like all of us. He just made the mistake to getting tangled with a sociopathic witch in Arias.

Quote:
For some reason this was not meant to be. It is sad because he had a tragic childhood, he managed to pull himself away from it and then Jodi put an end to this. Jodi used his weakness. I am sure that deep down Travis did have a bit of this victim mentality. Victims of abuse quite often carry around this with them. She used this for sure.
It just wasn't meant to be for sure. He was meant to pass on when he did and unfortunately how he did. I wonder how his family is doing. I hope they are okay. His brother especially seemed to broken.