View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 05:35 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
Oh I know that Clarke had shown Madi drawings of Bellamy (and all of them) I was just wondering if I missed a line where Madi specifically said she recognized Bellamy from the drawings. (Mostly because people on "the other board" are calling BS that she recognized him in the dark and from six years younger, blah blah blah. ) I just figured Madi's not stupid, she's perfectly capable of putting two and two together and figuring out who this new group is, and that the one stepping forward as the leader is the guy Clarke's been talking to/about for six freaking years.
Yup, there was speculation that she'd know him from Clarke's drawings and had probably observed that he was the one who stepped up as leader and quickly put it together. I did think that it was a tad fast for her to have recognised him in the dark there since he has the beard and all now.

Quote:
Bob's delivery was so deadpan, for some reason that was comedy gold to me
Same, the way he delivered it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I thought this thread had rules about not bashing ships? How would you like it if somebody said "Best part of this episode? Knowing that Bellarke aren't a couple because they're not."
I wouldn't regard this as bashing though, we don't have to always speak positively about all ships all the time in here. As long as there's no bashing of the characters and calling them names etc. Having said that, a note to everyone here to respect that you might not like a ship which others do, so please be mindful of that and keep it civil. Thanks.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit