View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:34 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe, but maybe she'll have new music by then . Its probably still a moth before lives will start so it'd be old in my opinion to promote it then Then the amount of times she's failed to promote on this show

Delta got the first artist of the night I'm glad as she seemed like a perfect fit

Second contestant was on the Blinds last year & almost got Delta to turn & is hoping that he turns a chair this time around. He's singing a song in a different language which he doesn't speak That doesn't seem logical to me. Delta turned & was first to turn. He ended up with all four turning. I don't remember him but he sounds good. Delta remembered him & that she almost turned for him. He acknowledges that he owes her something for believing in him both times but he went with Joe. I think that was the better choice for him anyway so I'm glad

A trio now. They've started with all singing at once which is good - at least from the start they know what they're listening to. Although they did think they heard many feet. Sorry to Kelly but I had to laugh then as she went to press the button but missed it. This is a trio I could listen to, sounds good & good harmonizing . Yet another four chair turn too. Joe knows about family groups, amazing that . Kelly of course then had to jump in that she knows about harmonizing too. They'd mentioned being home grown so Delta said she was home grown . Boy George started talking so Kelly told him that Delta was talking . Standing up for Delta, I approve . Unsurprisingly they went with Joe

I think Delta likes to press her button. Sure fourth person is good, but she's been one of the first to turn each time so far. Delta vs Boy George now. Contestant is so worried about age (she's 24) & wanting to call it quits if this doesn't work out for her. Boy George & Kelly were passionate mainly (Delta also a little) to change that. Saying how that's nothing, experience is what is important, & the listener makes the rules in the industry now. She went with Delta

Joe Jonas fan now. She's even got a I <3 Joe Jonas shirt on. Pretty good voice. No one turned for her though. She seems happy just to see him though . Love that they still give good advice to them even if they don't turn. Well Delta's more interested in the relationship between her & Joe . aww so nice of Joe - he sings with her

Someone with an amazing voice got turned away in the past because of her weight . Disgusting as she has so much talent. Delta was first to turn again, but all four turned. Love their words for her. She went with Kelly which I'm glad about, it seemed the right fit. Delta celebrated that she picked Kelly even though she turned too

Episode finished with the coaches singing David Bowie's Heroes. They had Boy George & Kelly singing together, then Delta & Joe singing together, as well as singing alone & all together. It sounded good

Chelle » join GTmy art