View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 04:13 AM
KitscherSunk
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Hot Summer Nights
Timmy's new movie that he actually filmed a year before CMBYN. I wonder what took so long to have it come out. Not what I was expecting but it does look entertaining. If anyone sees anything about screenings, please let me know. You guys are up on Hollywood more than me. He was about 19 when he filmed this, he looks so young.
No offense but after watching that I ran to imdb to find out who the other guy is! With all the quick cuts, he looked like a bulked-up Zac Efron at first. But his name is Alex Roe. Rawr. Haha. I will keep an eye out for anything about the movie.

Btw, Evan has a movie playing at the cleveland fest Saturday and Sunday.
American Animals

I saw two movies the past couple days. Ready Player One is fun, but kind of empty. But the pop culture references were really fun. And I love Olivia Cooke.

I also saw A Quiet Place. I was really disappointed, but possibly because I had such high expectations. It was really well directed and the acting is great (Emily Blunt is amazing as usual!), but I spent most of the movie frustrated by the plot! In case anyone's already seen it, I'm referring to
Spoiler: