View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 10:17 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

how are none of the others in the coffee shop affected by what was going on? There's a guy serving being arrested in front of you & you just ignore it?

what is with all these connections to other cases? I guess its better than random new characters, adds more interest & annoyance at least for McGee

clever Gibbs & Fornell planting the tracking device

omg the requests

umm question - did Tony have a two bedroom apartment? I didn't think he did. So in that case how does McGee, Delilah, Johnny, & Morgan all live in that apartment? I know they're tiny babies now, but they're going to get bigger... they're going to need at least 2 bedrooms, if not 3. Even if McGee/they made changes to the apartment, he at least made sure it was wheelchair friendly, I doubt they added two more bedrooms. Another point - where's Kate & Ziva the fish? I thought they went with the apartment...

of course Fornell is in danger

omg then completely agree with what was said about McGee . He's the Senior Field Agent not a Probie anymore. Why would he make a stupid mistake like that? Really Reeves could've called Bishop for an update, he didn't have to go back to headquarters & leave McGee alone with a known killer. I suspect we're meant to believe that McGee presumed it was Reeves coming back but they would've had a system to know who it is so they could safely open the door. It doesn't make sense at all. There's no way any of the team could've known that they'd all end up there to have planned it. Its just a stupid move on the writers part as both Reeves & McGee should've been smarter than that & known better

Surprised Fornell didn't go back to the FBI but he must be happy being a PI

Love Fornell's bill!

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote