View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:00 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know, maybe she would if I explained fully how it hurt me . The thing is I don't think she actually know what she's saying or why she feels that way. She just comes from a time when you had a father & a mother & that was the best thing for children. You didn't have two mothers or two fathers, & single parent families were probably not too good either

She's my only grandmother in some sense so I do want her in my life. For a lot of my life she was all I knew, I just only had my Nanna & that was it. Grandma was this random person I didn't know who randomly would send a present every few years when she remembered. I will admit in the past few years she's gotten a lot better & usually remembers my birthday, but she doesn't feel like family so much to me because she was never there when I was little. So while I still have the two, I'm a lot closer to my Nanna so it would be good to mend things more with her

Chelle » join GTmy art