View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 07:50 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

I don't know exactly when I found the board (even though I looked the other day when I looked how long I've been posting here for my testimonial ) but I do remember not knowing all of her music back then. It would've been early 2010 probably & I'd discovered how amazing Kelly was & there was a board for her so I checked it out. The board was so welcoming I never left. I've ranged in how much I've posted & what threads (I remember for ages not posting in the game threads as I wanted to talk about Kelly not play games - I could play games elsewhere), but its always been a home. I've stopped by & posted on a lot of boards on this site but only 4 have felt like home to me. No matter what, you can always come back home, & you can always feel welcomed - that's the atmosphere I felt here back then & still do now, & I hope its one which sticks around forever

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote