View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:16 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I actually would have loved Ephram breaking up with Stephanie before the Ferris Wheel scene. He could have broken up with her the episode before the series finale.
Honestly, Ephram should have broken up with Stephanie at Delia's party. Bad timing, but you know Ephram has never had good timing.

He was so attentive to Amy. I know they've always been friends, it's like friendship set on fire when they are romantically involved. He was there for Amy. He never once thought about Stephanie. He knew Amy needed him, he was there. He didn't ask why, he just knew he needed him. That connection would always be there. I don't see him having that connection with anyone else. Yeah, he only was dating Stephanie for a little while, and I think she could've been that girl for him if things were different and Amy wasn't in the picture. I kind of liked Stephanie, she wasn't terrible. I probably would've liked her a lot better if she just dated Topher or something lol

T
Quote:
hat’s true. Amy just seemed so great at finding out about Hannah’s dad’s illness. Even Jake was impressed. He couldn’t believe how much she knew before she even talked to him. He assumed she was premed.
Wouldn't it be something if she did actually end up working for Andy after Edna would have retired? (hmm, fanfic options lol) I do really think we didn't get to know A LOT about Amy to really get her passions. We only did get 4 seasons and sometimes characters outside of the Brown family weren't as developed I think, for good reason since the show centered around the family moving to Everwood after the mother suddenly dies.

Quote:
Another area for Amy would be law. I could totally see her fighting for the rights of people.
She does know how to fight lol I don't know. I know it's Everwood, what kind of law would she do? I just don't see it honestly..but what about being the mayor, like Rose was, after whoever the mayor became to be after Rose wasn't elected office for the next term.

Quote:
I think we can agree Amy would never be a stay at home mom without a career even if she’d take off time for their children. She’d need a passionate type of career to keep her busy.
Taking time off would about kill her lol I think she'd be like Rose. She'd have so much love for children, love everything about them, but be passionate about her career.

She is not a stay put kind of girl, I don't think it's in her nature.

Quote:
Lol It would have been great having you around when the episodes were airing live.
I was thinking about this the other day. Still 10 and some change years later, we are having these intellectual discussions. I'm not sure if waiting a full week for a new episode, damn, I couldn't even wait a few days until the next disc would arrive in the mail from the online dvd place I rented them from originally. I'd cave #withdrawls lol But yes, oh my, the analyzing, the character delayering to figure out. I know I missed out on some insane discussions when Everwood was airing. But honestly, do I really think I'd want to be around during Madison gate? I'm fairly passionately against it, I'd rip that poor girl to shreds lol

Quote:
Totally agree about Bright. He had a sweet gentle side to him. Full circle, indeed, being a counselor giving back to the community/helping kids. I could also see him coaching either football or basketball. He’d be great at motivating the athletes while balancing athletics and education. Counselor/coaching would be a nice combination for Bright.
Bright can read people read people really well. He knows how far to push to get a reaction instead of a shut down. That I think he gets from both parents. Just to know that Bright realizes that everyday he would be doing a good thing. Bright always struggled with knowing he was doing the right thing. He wondered what the right thing was to do, questioning himself. You know, hot teacher award would so totally go to him, even if he wasn't a teacher lol

Quote:
I could see Hannah in medicine too. We know she was artistic but I don’t see her art as a career, mainly for herself. Medicine or maybe working for her church too. At the very least doing volunteer work for the church. She’d definitely be involved with church functions and activities. It was a big part of her life.
Michelle do you see April as a stay at home mom, just curious. Her and Bright would certainly have children but April would want a career as well. Would it be too cute, even on Everwood standards, if Hannah ended up being an English teacher and Bright was the school counselor?
{EphramAmy}
patricia