View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 03:53 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

i realized i never posted in this thread.

Bad Crystal.

I enjoyed the episode. I actually understood where everyone stood. Oliver was harsh but Oliver doesn't trust easy. He trusted the team and you know it hurt him beyond anything to know that the trust he gave them ended up coming back to bite him.

However, can anyone fault Rene for doing what he did. He was scared and Agent whats her face his like a dog with a bone. Plus she gave him a chance to get the one thing back that he has wanted for so long. Yes, both Oliver and Quentin were working on helping rene with getting his daughter back. Yes, Oliver gave him the job(as wild dog or helping in mayors office) that pretty much showed Rene he could be better. I would be mad at rene for that reason but at the end of the day he admitted it. He stood up and said it was me and this was why. He wasnt willing to let Dinah get the blame and he was ready for the fallout. I was proud he owned it.

Also we go great back story for Siren and what happened to her father. SO that was very pleasing to me as well.

oh, and i do feel they are telegraphing Thea leaving with Roy. She was hoping he was the old friend that would have shown up to the wedding.

I'm sure other stuff happen but i can't recall now.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote