View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 07:01 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
My parents deal with death in really healthy way. I guess in this all three of us look alike. We have accepted death as part of life. So we accept that people that we love will die. Now the things are fairly normal for my mom. She does not talk too much about this, but with the time she accepted her mother's death as natural occurrence in life and tries to move on.
That's good. Glad to hear. How do you think your aunt's taking it?

Quote:
In the dream there was discussion about something (never mentioned in the dream and at first I thought that it was the technical seminar) between my aunt and my grandmother that it should not happen before 21 May because this is my Name appreciation day. On the day of the funeral my aunt basically said that they had this conversation in the hospital. There were also other conversations between my mom and me that were in the dream. It was basic stuff on how we are and how we feel. I don't remember them now, but during the funeral everything was familiar to me. At that day I realized that I was basically prepared for that day because I have seen it before.
Interesting. Really interesting! It's like you were almost preparing yourself for these future conversations. That, or your Grandmother was going there too, maybe both.

Quote:
For sure . But I have not seen him in my dreams since then. I have always thought that it's because his soul rests in piece.
I believe it's because he knew precisely what you needed and that is what you received. If you wanted more encounters with him, presto, he'd be there.