View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

Wen We are so excited and happy to see your pixels here!!!!

You must never ever feel that you telling us about hard things going on in your life or body are ever boring!! We love you and care and of course like keepsmiling said off loading with friends is good for your mental and physical health so please don't let that stop you from posting here. We understand that you have to lay flat and keep your legs up as much as you can unfortunately but whenever you can please keep us posted. I will be praying bout this swelling in your back and really hope that your back gets used to the pool therapy so you can keep having that relief!! That is one of the big reasons I love swimming...all my fat floating and making me feel so light!! I am like a cork

keepsmiling you and Wens little ones party's sounded so fun and sweet! I am still so grateful that little Brayden is healthy and happy and never stopping moving!

Sounds like a nice weekend for you ML with the family and in the pool!!

I am off to Lizs.....I will get to their house at the same time they get home from the airport from their Nashville family/eclipse trip. Today they have something to do with Anna Lee and school so I will be watching the other two plus taking food so she doesn't have to cook after all this travel with 3 kids :O