View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:30 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Have I mentioned how I have a love/hate relationship with the channel which airs these shows recently?

Quote:
TEN is yet to confirm plans for NCIS beyond June 13 - x
For some reason which I don't understand at all they've decided to put on another show (Shark Tank) in NCIS's timeslot (8.30 Tuesdays). NCIS is almost always on in that timeslot - be it a repeat or a new episode. I just can't understand this move - especially with the number of timeslots I can point out during the week which they fill with repeats which they could move NCIS to or have put this show in instead

I can see an online guide which goes ahead two weeks & it shows next week just has the season finale of NCIS LA at 9.30 followed by a repeat of NCIS LA at 10.30. The week after that has a repeat of NCIS at 9.30 followed by a repeat of NCIS LA at 10.30. I'd also like to point out that Saturday nights has a repeat of NOLA (the episode which aired the previous Sunday), then Sunday nights air the new episode of NOLA followed by a repeat of NOLA from season 2. That's just looking at repeats from this franchise but I can see places they could move NCIS to instead of making it disappear... I wouldn't want it in a random timeslot but I'd rather that than not on at all. If they have to move it I would have thought leaving it off for a week & then putting it into LA's timeslot once its over would have made more sense than just airing a repeat of NCIS

The move which would have made the most sense to me is for them to not have touched NCIS at all & put Shark Tank on on Thursdays - replacing one of the two repeats of SVU which air at 8.30

(the channel in question has problems so I'll cut it some slack for that but it doesn't mean I have to be happy with their choices )

Chelle » join GTmy art