View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Crystal222
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
I think it's unfair that the only person who we truly understand is Daphne. The rest is so confusing and we're just left guessing what they're thinking. There is very little meat in this show. Juliette's dizzy spell? Why? Avery doesn't have his own thoughts about his life, Gunnar loves Scarlett. Why? Apparently she's the greatest person he's ever known? Why is she that? Why does he still feel that way about her? Scarlett? Does anyone know what Scarlett is feeling at all? She's freakin' emotionless. I cannot read that woman in any way shape or form. Is she upset Damien is the father? Is she relieved? Is she upset Gunnar still loves her? Is she pleased? Even if the girl is confused let us know! I want to shake her in every scene "tell me what you want???!!!" Wasn't she supposed to be empowered and strong? Why can't we see that side of it? she's been a marshmallow all season and I see no change in sight.

I think this whole thing is a waste anyway because I'm 99% sure she's going to have a miscarriage anyway but why burn everything to the ground around it? It's like the writers are writing these scenes the day before they shoot them without knowing what happens next. My biggest peeve with tv shows is watching without some kind of clear narrative to the way the storyline is going or might be going. I hate saying "what?" And "why?" And never having those questions answered for episodes on end. That doesn't mean I don't like being surprised it means I don't like scenes that have no business being scenes because they are meaningless drivel to the bigger picture.

I'm peeved. And I will be looking to chat tonight if anyone is interested
I'm interesting in chatting. Do you have a chat room?