View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 04:16 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

it is, well this time that it actually worked. Last year they changed their minds last minute . Only shame is that NOLA skips some eps for it so those will be in the wrong order. I almost want to start holding off NCIS eps until NOLA catches up but I don't think I could stand not watching NCIS for that long Its strange now that I'm holding off to just catch up with the NOLA eps I haven't watched to bring myself as close as possibly to the crossover ep

LA is in the onscreen guide as being on Tuesday, presume its a new ep

For any lurking Aussies (if there are any) who watch NOLA on Sunday its on a later time (10.10pm) this week

Bull is on before it at 9.10 means I can't watch it before bed as its on too late. Will have to watch it another day, later in the week

Chelle » join GTmy art