View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 12:50 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

You don't necessarily need to be recustomised & having the board recustomised isn't to say that there's anything wrong or bad about what you have now. It gives you the chance to change things up a bit or even keep things similar but have a refreshed graphic. It gives you the chance to suggest things which may not have been included in the past to be included this time. There may be posters who weren't here when the board was last done who would like to see something done & now this is their chance to have a say. As with all recustomisations you can choose to keep or change whatever you want. Things will look different but we can still make minor changes if that is what the posters on the board would like

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote