View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 12:58 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Tuesday's episode:

straight up I yet again don't understand why they turn. But the first one isn't my style of music, its too rock/shouting for me

Now we've got someone who was on The Voice Kids - Team Delta (her top two). Its been 3 years & she's hoping Delta recognises her voice which I don't think she did but when she turned she recognised her. Delta's dancing as far as I can tell but they're not showing her. As soon as she was done Delta raced up to hug her. Seal was the only other one who turned around & his response was "uh oh, I wonder if I stand a chance right now" Seal didn't even bother trying really, he knew he had no chance at all

Kelly was really nice to someone who'd had a nervous performance (& no one turned for). She encouraged him to sing a song he loved & he sounded completely different/better then - the nerves were gone mostly

Seal & Boy George seem to be disagreeing over wording. They seem to be saying the same things, in different ways but thinking they have different opinions

Now they're doing some strange bit where they're all saying who touched their hearts & things like that which I don't understand. Sure its nice to hear the coaches talk but I just want them to hurry up & get through the blinds

more Delta & Kelly dancing

Delta's crazy again - she stood up dancing & then stood on her chair & used her foot to press the button & continued dancing on her chair once she'd turned. She does at least hold onto the chair with both hands for almost the entire time she's up there but really Delta? Boy George & Kelly have decided that Delta always knows where the cute guys are . Then Kelly imitates her, saying how she climbs on top of the chair & sticks her long leg out as she sort of attempts it herself

Delta & Boy George are talking, he's pretending to be upset that she didn't let him speak then
Delta: Please teach me your ways, I've just got here
BG: Don't argue with the Princess of Australia or the Queen of England
Its in the ads but now I've seen it in context

hmm another contestant who was in The Ten Tenors (Luke Kennedy from season 2 or 3 who came second I think was in it). I don't know that I like that since they obviously can sing as they had that career. That doesn't seem too fair for those who haven't had something like that & are more of a nobody without this show. This guy has at least not performed for something like 14 years so it has been a long time

Delta has 10 out of 12 (mostly guys )
BG has 6
Kelly & Seal both have 7

There's only two eps next week - not sure if that means only two blinds left but I hope so. There's 18 slots left though I think if I just did the math right so they'd have to have 9 performers in both eps & get them all through so I'm thinking no

Chelle » join GTmy art