View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 02:00 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

to be honest although there were really good moments the episode itself was a little bit of a disappointment? I don't know. I loved it still & possibly enjoyed it more than NCIS this week . This one also didn't leave me with the wanting more feeling so much as last week did which is odd given the final scene. Maybe a part of me is presuming everything will work out ok as if it didn't I'd expect I would have spoiled myself about that? actually now I'm making myself want more

You shouldn't have to. They shouldn't be showing the show after a program that's ending is so unpredictable but they also could try to let people know the correct start time as early as possible. I know I've seen on FB a couple of times it comes up & says a new start time

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote