View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:08 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Sarah as solo moderator, and I think that it may be time to close this board.

Please let me know what you think. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as I love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because I'll be in the same position that I'm in now if you do.
Seems that when I campaigned and got the show a board again I was unfortunately fooling myself thinking that it could work but guess without anything new, it seems that the interest isn't there even if people voted to have the board open...SO...

Its a heavy heart that I do this cause this show and I have some history cause when it originally aired during the original board, it was my first moderator position that held for about 9 months than I left to come back to the board closing. I campaigned off and on for a few years to finally getting it back June 2015 which made me so happy.

I had a perfect co-moderator that loved it as much as me but real life/other stuff got in the way and she had to step down. Since the board has been surviving on games and no real conversation. Have tried to start re-watches in order to gain some posters to help with discussion but have yet to start a watch. If people want the board to stay, I'm game for a rewatch, if people are willing to discuss on the board. I'm all ears for suggestions and ideas cause I would be happy to keep the board open but right now its myself and 1 other poster who hasn't seen the show. So not willing to keep open on games and actually want even 1-2 people to talk about the show with.

Sarah

Last edited by crash landing; 03-31-2017 at 06:02 PM