View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:17 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yep last night was episode 7 that leaves 5 episodes remaining & it doesn't look like she's in next so maybe 4 episodes with her . Before the season started the promo didn't have much of her but since she was going to be in it, they were promoting that, & she's shown as a cast member its really disappointing that she's still not in the show. I presumed she would have been in a significant portion of it but obviously not. I was one who presumed that she would have appeared early on

Its a tease to make people watch the show for a season, just for her, not knowing when she'll actually show up & having to sit through it all - probably hoping that they'll enjoy the show so they'll keep watching next season regardless of if Delta's in it. If she does have a small roll this season then I hope she is in the following season (presuming there is one) since I feel a little robbed this season

Chelle » join GTmy art