View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:57 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Exactly. I was fine with them being friends before they teased everything, then i wanted more. But if they arent gonna give us LM as a couple then at least can we have the friendship back? Jeez.
Yes, TPTB opened Pandora's Box and revealed that there is something there between Lucas and Maya. Ever since Lucas didn't choose Maya in Ski Lodge Part Two, TPTB seem to have forgotten about the one thing that started the whole thing in the first place: their friendship with the potential for more. I just wish they would remember that we still want to see them battling each other...at least that is what I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I go back & forth, but at the moment I'm choosing to remain hopeful - when I started shipping these two, I always knew that it was going to be a long, tough journey!
The best couples have the slow burn going for them. A lot of my favorite ships have made me wait for the moment when they would finally be together. What's another one, right? I can wait.

As for the survivor, I'm going to go with #5.