View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 03:01 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Angel of Death

I forgot Jenny had gone & left Gibbs in charge. Now I want to watch the eps before as I think we saw that?

Abby torturing McGee . Oh he just said no middle initial when Abby asked his name. Although it did just say he lied there

I forgot about Palmer & Lee at the bar. I knew they snuck around but forgot about it in this ep

Nice seeing the team at the bar together, even if it was only for a short time (& minus some)

I'm surprised Jeanne couldn't tell something was off about Tony as he knew things he shouldn't & was acting more like a cop in this ep but I guess other things were going on

for a second finale I'm always surprised at how little seems to happen in this ep

Bury Your Dead

I love how Ducky works out it isn't Tony too

I like the scene between Tony & Jenny when he wouldn't tell her what happened between him & Jeanne

don't have anything else to add to what Steph said about the ep

actually "guess we'll never know" is in this

Internal Affairs

Love the opening scene. Jenny seems very suspicious & emotionless when she talks though

this is Vance's introduction episode isn't it? I like the first look of him with just his eyes & the toothpick in the mouth

Abby & Tony in evidence "call the spirits, tell them to bring pizza"

then Abby in interrogation Abby's theory that Gibbs is magic that'd be an interesting twist in the show if he was (would explain how he gets the boats out though)

"Ziva: their tires, not their throats" another great line

I like McGee, Ziva, & Ducky acting things out, trying to work out how it happened

Nice build up to the twist that it is Tony the suspect not Jenny

It really would be very convenient if Jeanne had arrived at the right time. Love Jenny's interrogation of her

oh look Kort's supposedly responsible for a death here too. If only we could have had him captured now

Love the final scene between Gibbs & Jenny & still think Jenny did it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote