View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 01:07 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I'm pretty sure they mention what it is for a couple of times in the ep

Frame Up

Rate by butt? really? there's a site for everything I guess...

Tony trying to be senior agent & say they could ignore the trash & Ziva showing him the glove

Love Fornell's involvement & how Jenny knew to get him/Gibbs wanted him

I don't know what I like more - Tony being interrogated or the way he's playing the drums on the table while they cut to scenes of the evidence being collected. Love how he just fixes his hair at the end. Great work there by Michael

My favourite part is Gibbs visiting him in the jail cell . Michael has even better work in this part

"Why was Ziva rating your butt?" McAbby

Agreed with what was said about the end scene Poor Abby

Boxed In (last week's bonus ep)

I kinda love Tony & Ziva trapped in a box together Cote & Michael play it well

Poor worried Abby

Interesting - Tony says he used to play piano but because his teacher used to hit his hands when he made a mistake he hasn't played since. But in later seasons we see he has a piano in his apartment & plays it

Tony trying to get through to Ziva but then pushing too far by bringing up her father silly Tony

I find it very clever when they use the DVD spine & Ziva's necklace to get reception for their phones

I like seeing Abby & Ducky working together/Ducky reassuring Abby. We need more of that happening

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote