View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 09:18 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to respond to myself

I started reading The Dovekeepers (finally) after hearing/reading about Cote being in the miniseries based on it. It had me curious about it & while reading it I couldn't remember which character Cote played which had me curious even more as I was trying to picture her in the different roles . The book is slit into parts which are told by the different women (the dovekeepers) & I'm not up to the character Cote played yet but she's been in the book & it now has me really curious to see it. I wish the miniseries aired here even if it had negative reviews. Looking at the miniseries though they cut out one of the four women the book is about so there's one difference already. Reading the descriptions of the episodes they don't sound exactly like what I'm reading either

Cote played Shirah who is believed to be a witch. The character has been intriguing me & I think now I know Cote was her I'll be viewing her a little differently

Then some NCIS spoilers:
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art