View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 10:22 AM
EnglishRoses
Part-Time Fan

tftnt I love the title. That quote gave me life when I first read the interview. It was everything I'd ever thought and was pretty much why I continued to ship j/m throughout S1 in one sentence. It's perfect

Couple things since I was last here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbridledbeauty (View Post)
Rafael comes across has having this self-assured conviction that he alone has the right to Jane because she gave birth to his child.
YES! It makes me pray to God I never get accidentally artificially inseminated lest the bio-daddy ends up thinking we 'belong together' I mean, it's just inconvenient

Quote:
When Rafael says stuff like "Michael is shady", I don't understand what he means.
And this. Michael is NOT shady. Not the dictionary definition of the term. That insult/label will continue to baffle me smh Not only that, but Rafael even flat out says Michael is 'not a good guy' & then disagrees with Jane when she says he's wrong. Pfft Not only has Michael been gracious and helpful towards Raf, but he doesn't even know Michael well enough to say something so definitive about his character. Like you said, the only thing he really knows about Michael is that he's an obstacle. And the rest is just a tactic to tear down his opponent.

Quote:
They better have snow at their wedding. And giraffes! Neither of which exists in the same climate, but who cares?
Also, I'm just gonna leave this here because I love everything about it

Whether or not the giraffe makes an appearance ( ) the snow just has to play a role. Snow is their THING. It's the entire motif of their relationship and symbol of their love. So as far as I'm concerned, there better be more than just a bit of snow at their wedding ...there better be a bloody blizzard!!!